Not sure of any way to test the RIFD feature, so I'm going to just hope it works.
Do like the clip to attach to the inside of a larger bag/ coat/ etc.
Works better for daily use and perhaps a replacement for a women's wallet, but not quite large enough for travel requiring a passport.
Buy Pacsafe Luggage Citysafe 75 Gii Purse Now
easy to carry around and holds more than i anticipated! Havign the RFID pocket was the reason I bought this and am glad I did!Read Best Reviews of Pacsafe Luggage Citysafe 75 Gii Purse Here
I love this item. I usually carry wristlets in my large purse. In case I need anything quickly, I take it with me and leave my purse in the office.This is now my new "go-to" wristlet. Not only does it have three handy compartments for loose change, cards, etc.., it also has RFID blocking technology that is very important.
This was reasonably priced, and arrived in a short amount of time. I have the matching purse too!
I would buy from this seller again.

0 comments:
Post a Comment