Buy Superman with Glittering S Logo Large Backpack Now
my son was heart broken when the zipper broke 2 days after we bought it. After 2 days of taking it to school the other zipper broke and the logo started to peel. the zippers are very cheap thin plastic and the overall quality is horrible.Read Best Reviews of Superman with Glittering S Logo Large Backpack Here
There is no other way to put it, this thing is pure junk. Very poor quality. Look elsewhere.Want Superman with Glittering S Logo Large Backpack Discount?
My kindergartner was so excited when we saw this backpack online and we couldn't wait for it's arrival. Visually, it's stunning I was contemplating using it myself if he decided not to keep it! However, on DAY 1 when I picked him up from school, BOTH of the zippers had broken (the clasp thingy had fallen off) rendering it useless and now I have to return it. My son was really upset, as was I...and I also wish I had the reviews on here before I bought it since apparently this has happened more than once before! Beware this backpack, fellow superman fans it brings heartbreak!

0 comments:
Post a Comment