14 inch Black Scribble Flower Dual Zippers Neoprene Laptop Notebook Sleeve Bag Carry Case for most

14 inch Black Scribble Flower Dual Zippers Neoprene Laptop Notebook Sleeve Bag Carry Case for most of MacBook Acer Asus Dell HP Samsung SonySo I ordered this bag on last Friday and it arrived Monday. I would say that this is very fast shipping. One star for that one.

The material is really soft and I would say for this kind of bag the protection is really good. Another star goes to that point. The print on it is nice (simple but good looking). Another star. Finally the product is manufactured nicely and I love how they put those little "pockets" at the inside of the bag to keep the Notebook from sliding out of it. Here is the last star.

So the reason why I cant give the last star (because for me 5 stars mean that the product is completely perfect without big cons) is that is is a bit too big for my 14" Acer Aspire Timeline X. It is just a cm or somewhat but it is bothering me a bit.

I really love that bag and I think the price is ok and after all the size is not that a big deal.

(Excuse me for any language mistakes I may did. I hope they don't change the context and that they are not too bad. English is not my mother tongue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment