Augusta Sportswear Women's Canvas Zipper Tote. 611

Augusta Sportswear Canvas Zipper Tote, Natural, One SizeGreat product. Only one bad thing. The handles aren't long enough........But the width & length are great. I use it for my seat cushion I use at work.

I recieved this bag fairly quickly and it seems to be of decent quality. I bought the black bag to carry my breast pump and small milk cooler and this bag will be a great size to do it. Its very roomy and the straps are of good size as well.

Buy Augusta Sportswear Women's Canvas Zipper Tote. 611 Now

Nice bag, but the zipper is difficult to get to. It folds down inside the bag. Otherwise it is ok to use

Read Best Reviews of Augusta Sportswear Women's Canvas Zipper Tote. 611 Here

This was not what I was expecting and did not meet the qualities that I wanted in a tote bag. I was expecting it to stand up right and not be all flimsy. Very poor rating from me.

Want Augusta Sportswear Women's Canvas Zipper Tote. 611 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment