Dakine Wheeled Duffle Large

Dakine Wheeled Travel Duffle Bag, 90-Liter, GradientAs with most Dakine products this bag is well designed and well made. At 90 liters, there is plenty of room for a week or two's worth of clothes or sports gear. The two end compartments and inner mesh pockets in the main compartment help to keep things organized. The retractable handle and wheels work well. I would buy this again.

Absolutely LOVE this bag! It's enormous and holds everything needed for atleast a week long trip. Would hold more then a week worth if I didn't bring so many shoes! ;-)

Buy Dakine Wheeled Duffle Large Now

A few years back, I had ordered a set of Dakine luggage for myself to take on my long-stay trip to France. I was impressed then with the space, eash of use, durability, and stylish look of my luggage. I continue to be impressed with the Dakine products and chose to purchase a set for my husband as part of his groom's gift when we were getting married. He loved them so much, I ended up having to get him the matching toiletries kit, wallet, and backpack!

Read Best Reviews of Dakine Wheeled Duffle Large Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment