SwissGear LEGACY WA-7329-14F00 Carrying Case Backpack for 15.6 inches Notebook-Black WA-7329-14F00

SwissGear LEGACY WA-7329-14F00 Carrying Case Backpack for 15.6 inches Notebook-Black WA-7329-14F00The bag is just the right size and seems durable. The checkpoint-friendly feature means the bag opens like a clamshell and lies flat on an airport scanbelt. This is a super convenient timesaver for those of us who travel. It means one less thing I've to hunt down after the TSA scanning. Two things I think are neccesities, but were just skipped a cell phone pocket on the shoulder strap; a sleeve on the back near the bottom to slip the backpack onto a rolling luggage handle. There is a strap on the top for this purpose, but the backpack isn't secure when attached and moves off the luggage.

I bought this from Costco.com. Both the laptop and the separate folder compartments are a good size. The small pocket on top is great for keys, ipod, phone, etc. I like the side pockets for a water bottle and umbrella. It is fairly comfortable when fully loaded (heavy!). I travel a lot and the checkpoint friendly feature is a huge positive.

Cons -

Like another review, it would be nice to have a way to attach to a roller suitcase and a phone/ipod pouch on the strap.

It is a bit big to fit under some airline seats. (doesn't help that I fill it).

My main dislike is that the handle on top broke after I had it for about 4 months. I am working with Wenger on a replacement now. I hope they come through on the lifetime warranty.

******

Update-They came through with a new backpack. The process was very simple. I just needed to provide the product codes, receipt, several pictures of what was broken, $10 for shipping and fill out a questionnaire. Once I pal pal-ed them the money, it arrived about a week later. I didn' have to return the old one and be w/out. Very happy with their service.

I am mixed that I got the same one with the checkpoint friendly feature (plus) but think that the handle is a design flaw (minus) and will have to go through this again.

Buy SwissGear LEGACY WA-7329-14F00 Carrying Case Backpack for 15.6 inches Notebook-Black WA-7329-14F00 Now

Did lots of research before buying this one & thankfully the research has paid off with this bag. The quality & the make of the bag is simply awesome kudos to Swiss gear.

The best part of the bag is the laptop section where the padding is done very nicely & it fits my 15.6" 9 cell battery laptop very smoothly. All other sections of the bags are very well laid out & there is ample of space for files/books. The shoulder straps are also comfortable since at first I felt the bag itself might be heavy & along with all my stuff the shoulder straps would be a bit uncomfortable but it turned out to be pretty good.

I give a strong buy for this bag!!!

Read Best Reviews of SwissGear LEGACY WA-7329-14F00 Carrying Case Backpack for 15.6 inches Notebook-Black WA-7329-14F00 Here

I have traveled extensively with this bag, and it's holding up very well with very little wear compared to my old Dell bag. The tsa friendly laptop compartment makes the security hassle a little less painful. Plenty of compartments keep me organized, and I know exactly where everything is. Wonderful bag, if I had to buy a replacement, I would buy the same bag again.

Want SwissGear LEGACY WA-7329-14F00 Carrying Case Backpack for 15.6 inches Notebook-Black WA-7329-14F00 Discount?

I think this bag is great. It's a lot easier on my back than the previous one I was carrying and I feel like my 15" mac book pro is safe and secure. The main drawback is I am very limited w/ the number of case books I can squeeze in along w/ binders. I'm working around it and figure I probably don't need to carry 3 case books on my back anyway. Also the little flap thing over the top of the laptop section is unnecessary and gets in the way. But it's a great purchase and I recommend.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment