BUILT 6-Inch e-Reader or Tablet Neoprene Sleeve, Scatter Dot

BUILT 6-Inch e-Reader or Tablet Neoprene Sleeve, Scatter DotI purchased the 6" BUILT Scatter Dot neoprene sleeve with the zipper top for my new Kindle. I have the basic Kindle that sells for $79. The quality of the sleeve is great; plenty of padding to protect my Kindle in the event of basic drops or falls. The inside is lined with a nice material that will keep the screen from being scratched. The zipper doesn't come anywhere near the screen of the Kindle so I don't have to worry about it getting scratched when I unzip or zip closed the sleeve. Also, the sleeve is very slim and doesn't add any unnecessary bulk. I would definitely recommend this product.

I purchased this because with the previous cover I had, my kindle would turn on by itself when I carried it in my purse (various items in my purse would hit the button). So I wanted something to protect it all around. This cover works great. Although I can't access my kindle as easily as I could with the previous open/close cover, it offers great all around protection. I also love the design. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Buy BUILT 6-Inch e-Reader or Tablet Neoprene Sleeve, Scatter Dot Now

I don't usually go out of my way to write reviews but this is a great cover. I'm so glad I decided to purchase it. I wanted a cover that fit around the entire Kindle and protected it from loose items in my bag when it's tossed around in there so the screen didn't scratch. I also didn't want something that stayed on the Kindle when I was reading because I don't like how thick it makes the Kindle feel. This cover was perfect. It's made of thick neoprene material which really holds up to the abuse I throw at it. The inside is lined with a super soft fuzzy material to protect the Kindle even more best part is it doesn't shed. At first I thought I'd see all sorts of little fuzzy fibers on my Kindle screen with this interior but there's nothing on it! I got the floral design which hides a multitude of dirt/stains. After a few trips to the beach I could tell the sun block on my hands had gotten on the cover. Quick wash in cool water, air dry & it's like new!

Read Best Reviews of BUILT 6-Inch e-Reader or Tablet Neoprene Sleeve, Scatter Dot Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment