Carrot Ab-24029 Polkadot Print Canvas Flap Backpack

Carrot Ab-24029 Polkadot Print Canvas Flap BackpackVery pleased when the bag came in the mail. Very roomy inside so you could use it for a school or use it as a day pack because its so darn cute. Only problem for me are the straps. The straps are pretty thin and have no cushion for shoulder support. Other then that the bag is great, I absolutely love it. Definitely recommend this =]

Cute, fashionable, not too big and not too small, perfect for day trips, which is what I purchased it for. It looks well made and I certainly hope it will last for a long time to come!!

Buy Carrot Ab-24029 Polkadot Print Canvas Flap Backpack Now

i bouht this backpack for my girlfriend, its just as i expected. she loves it and it very comfortable as she says.

Read Best Reviews of Carrot Ab-24029 Polkadot Print Canvas Flap Backpack Here

I really love this backpack. It's big, but that's fine. The brown details are made of leather. Seems very resistant. I have no regrets.

Want Carrot Ab-24029 Polkadot Print Canvas Flap Backpack Discount?

I haven't ordered it, but I absolutley love the design! I was wondering if you would get this in the more peachy color? If so, please mail me the link

majsebais@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment