Clark & Mayfield Irvington Vintage Leather 13.3" Laptop Crossbody Tote

Clark & Mayfield Irvington Vintage Leather 13.3' Laptop Crossbody Tote (SkyI ordered this from a different website, and I received it today, and it is BEAUTIFUL, excellent quality, feels nice, smells nice, looks nice, and I will keep it and enjoy it and get lots of good use out of it.....BUT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SKY BLUE ABOUT IT. It is a soft greyish-green, with scarcely any hint of blue at all in it. This is very misleading, because I was looking specifically for something in a pale blue/baby blue/sky blue/Tarheel blue, and I even called the manufacturer's toll free number from the website to talk to a live person and verify that the bag was truly "sky blue" and she told me it was. There is no color palette in the world that could legitimately call this greenish/grey color "sky blue" even if it were a very overcast, cloudy day. This is better described as "muted celery" or "pale laurel" or "wintergreen ice" or "light feldgrau" or "snowy mint" or "green reef" or "seacap" or "seafoam mist" there are lots of more accurate color descriptions.

When I view my computer screen from the front (as most people usually do), the image of the bag is truly sky blue. HOWEVER, when I view the same image on the same computer screen from either side, at an angle, the color transforms to pale grey-green, which is much closer to the real item.

So while I am pleased with the overall purchase, I believe the color description is totally misleading. Only order this one if you will be OK with a pale greenish-grey high-quality soft leather bag.

I have this tote in both black and red so obviously, I love it.

Very classy....leather smells so good and seems to wear well.

Buy Clark & Mayfield Irvington Vintage Leather 13.3" Laptop Crossbody Tote Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment