ECBC Harpoon Daypack for 17-Inch Laptop (B7101-10) - Black

ECBC Harpoon Daypack for 17-Inch Laptop - BlackThis was reviewed on CNET so you should check out the detailed review there as they provide an array of pictures and features. Overall its a great bag. Very light weight and it holds quite a bit of stuff for how slim the profile is. I really like a lot of pockets and zippers for things and this bag doesn't disappoint in this way. More important, though, the pockets are large and spacious I don't like when every pocket provided in a bag is small or unusable. This bag does not have that. I got the grey bag for a change partly because the black was out of stock and also because I thoguht I would do something different. One note on the color the grey is much darker than it looks on the website. Closer to a darker grey than the light grey it looks like. Nice but different. The red stiching is nice and durable. It appears to be a very durable bag, I'll report back if that proves to be different.

Just the right size; just the right number of pockets; just the right fabric water proof; just the right stuff any way you measure it. I am a fan!!!

Buy ECBC Harpoon Daypack for 17-Inch Laptop (B7101-10) - Black Now

Holds all my electronics and necessary carry ons in a light weight sturdy case. Many separate pockets makes it easy to retrieve items will sitting in a cramped airplane seat.

Read Best Reviews of ECBC Harpoon Daypack for 17-Inch Laptop (B7101-10) - Black Here

This day pack has lots of pockets and room. I can keep my small electronics, keys. and money where it is easy to get to. I did not use it for my computer yet. I travel for short periods of time and I like the fact that it holds alot of different items.

Want ECBC Harpoon Daypack for 17-Inch Laptop (B7101-10) - Black Discount?

Best pack I've ever purchased. Able to hold my 15 inch laptop & tablet. So many pockets, very handy pack.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment