K-Cliffs Clear Transparent PVC School Backpack / Outdoor Backpack with Color Trim

K-Cliffs Clear Transparent PVC Multi-pockets School Backpack/ Outdoor Backpack with Blue Color TrimWell today I shipped my second backpack back to Amazon. The first one arrived Christmas Eve (it was supposed to be a gift) with a LARGE tear in the bottom. The second backpack arrived this week with a LARGE tear in the top. The plastic is brittle and both backpacks almost appeared to have been slashed with a box cutter. Very disspointing. Thankfully Amazon makes returns easy.

This backback is wonderful. It complies with my son's school requirements of being see-through, it is strong, and very durable.

Buy K-Cliffs Clear Transparent PVC School Backpack / Outdoor Backpack with Color Trim Now

I am completely satisfed with this product. I purchased it for my 11 year as a school requirment. When looking around at his classmates' backpacks, I found his to be bigger and more sturdier than the ones that I saw his classmated carrying.

Read Best Reviews of K-Cliffs Clear Transparent PVC School Backpack / Outdoor Backpack with Color Trim Here

got this bag for a high school student. she did not have it long before it ripped. apparently not durable enough for school books and folders a lot of them. WIsh I could find one, though, b/c this is the 2nd one we've purchased.

Want K-Cliffs Clear Transparent PVC School Backpack / Outdoor Backpack with Color Trim Discount?

My son started middle school this year, where clear backpacks are required. I was happy to find this one on amazon that was well rated and affordable. However, it is only the sixth week of school and my son brought it home on Friday with a huge hole in it. It's right at the seam on the bottom, which points to lack of sturdy construction. I'm now looking for one to replace this one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment