Marware Sportfolio for Macbook Air, Black (602956004745)

Marware Sportfolio for Macbook Air, BlackI looked at several cases and I still look to try and find a slim case with a pocket and a should strap, believe it or not its VERY hard to find.. most are sleeves or bigger cases. I carry my Macbook air 13.3 around in this all the time, its slim, protect wells and the flap seems to be able to hold a ton of stuff and still retains its shape. I definitely recommend this case to anyone who needs protection, and wants to carry around some papers or the power adapters and some accessories.. I keep my power cable, headset and iPhone charging cable in the pocket.

Love it, small, tight and has a removable shoulder strap. Putting the power adaptor in the outside pocket makes an unsightly bulge, but in the neoprene open side it's fine.

Buy Marware Sportfolio for Macbook Air, Black (602956004745) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment