Oakley Icon Pack 3.0

Oakley Icon Pack 3.0I use this bag for just about everything, but especially for carrying books to and from school. It comfortable and has a large amount of room. I like the design other than the laptop pocket. I don't use the laptop pocket because there is barely any padding there. Instead I put my laptop in a case in the main pocket and use the laptop pocket for folders.

Perhaps the one thing that has bugged my the most about this bag is that the seams along the zipper are not good at all. I originally ordered the bag and within two days of light use the bag was literally falling apart at the seam. So I sent it back and it took Oakley almost 2 months to get the bag back to me. By that time school was almost over. The new bag I've been using for almost three months and I thought everything was fine and awesome.... but then recently I've had the same exact problem. The seam has a huge hole in it which is only getting better.

Its not a bad backpack, but the price is way too high for the quality (or lack of) you are getting. I ordered my bag off of Oakley's Standard Issue Website expecting anything off of that website to be of high quality since the website is designed for military and service personel, but I was unfortunately disappointed.

I hate to bad mouth, but the truth is I'm not very impressed with the bag or with the customer service I got from Oakley.

I wasn't into the oakley brand till lately i noticed that some of their products and style beats better than having generic stuff. Anyway, I received this backpack on a deal i found on an other site. Bought it and decided if I hated it, i could always sell it for what I paid for if not a little more. Value-wise, i think this backpack even when used can still be sold for a decent price. Not like cheap wally-mart type where once you buy, its basically impossible to sell.

The materials used on this backpack is surprisingly well made. I've had a fair amount of weight on this backpack and haven't felt or seen any straps or stitching breaking off. I even searched online for other reviews and read upon a review of a guy who owned the 2.0 version and he said it he had it for about 3 years carrying his surfing gear etc and said its still holding up.

If you are planning to use this as a school backpack, it is possible but based on the design despite the fact it has a laptop holder, but because of the holes on the bottom (to drip out water from wet stuff) and lots of mesh pocket/pocket on the outside and interior of the backpack>, I feel like its made for outdoor activity to air out stuff. The backpack is capable of holding 3200 cu inches so there's plenty of space to store clothing, books, tools, or whatever combination you want.

Value, durability, and style is what this backpack is all about. If you can find a deal on this backpack, I'd say its well worth the investment as this backpack can probably last even if you abuse it.

Buy Oakley Icon Pack 3.0 Now

I bought this bag about 6 months ago. Love it...it looks really solid. After six months the seams start tearing !! I paid $163 AFTER TAXES for this bag. Tried sending it to Oakley, and guess what? Their warranty is only for 90 days PLUS they dont do any repair services. I mean come on! This is a very expensive bag. I bet if i had bought a cheaper brand it would have lasted longer. Not buying another Oakley bag. This bag only looks good. The quality is very questionable.

Read Best Reviews of Oakley Icon Pack 3.0 Here

I bought this bag through Amazon after I first saw it at retail some time ago and fell in love with the way it looks. When I first got the bag through the courier, I was thrilled! But, but but but. But I found out that the side zip for laptop does not actually have sufficient space for the 15" MacBook Pro to be inserted through. You can put the MBP through the main compartment but not through the side zip. It was a dealbreaker for me and I returned it. Sadly though.

Want Oakley Icon Pack 3.0 Discount?

This bag is crap. If I could give it zero stars I would. I purchased it to carry my books for law school and my MacBook, I had it just over 90-days and the seams at the bottom are splitting (really bad fabric) to the point where I cannot carry anything in the bag. The sidezipper for laptop access has come open twice spilling my laptop both times. So now I have to buy a new laptop and a new bag. Not happy that e-bags will not return the bag either. They should allow returns for faulty workmanship for much longer than 60-days. So caveat emptor do not buy Oakley bags or shop from e-bags.

0 comments:

Post a Comment