OGIO Wheeled Rig 9800 Backpack Quasar 121001.138

OGIO Wheeled Rig 9800 Backpack Quasar 121001.138The is no equal to the OGIO bags rugged and built to last. I travel constantly for work, often with tools. My OGIO bags normally weigh in at 55 pounds + when loaded, often up to the max allowable of 70 pounds. I go through airports all around the world where the bags see at least what one would consider "normal" airline abuse. This bag was bought to replace the same model that finally ate it (zipper damage) after about 5-6 years of heavy use. The damaged bag saw something like 700,000 airline miles and more than 150 flights. The wheels and bag held up perfeectly through that! Amazing to see, really! Not as amazing as seeing a short woman pull a large fish out of her nose, but still pretty amazing.

I don't have much to sat about the looks. My luggage is not a fashion accessory for me, rather a tool. So, this is a not-so-attractive tool. But, it is easy to spot on the baggage claim belt! Is it ugly? Ummm.... maybe. It depends what you like. It does not bother me, no sirree Bob.

The last thing that I expected to fail was the zipper, but it was damaged by a metal box packed in the bag. Otherwise, I see no reason why the bag would not have lasted another few years. Very much worth the money. Well made product!

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment