Stephen Joseph Boys 2-7 Rolling Monkey Back Pack

Stephen Joseph  Boys 2-7 Rolling Monkey Back Pack,Brown/Orange,One SizeThis backpack is adorable and functional . . . from a distance. The packaging left residual stickiness and it was when I looked closer to get it off that I saw how poorly put together this item is. To be fair, it is primarily the decorations. The stitching on the monkeys ears, tail, etc is just not high quality. There are stray strings, rough edges. The material is sort of faux leather and I expect it won't last. The functionality is not compromised and as I said, the kids love it but if I had seen this in the store, seen how poorly it is put together, I would have kept looking for something else.

I bought this for my 20 month old son to take as his travel bag for all of our plane trips and it is the perfect thing for the job. He loves monkeys so his face lights up everytime he sees it. It is smaller than a normal suitcase but the perfect size for him. He loves rolling it around and it fits his toys/books/activities wonderfully! LOVE IT!!

Buy Stephen Joseph Boys 2-7 Rolling Monkey Back Pack Now

My grandson would always try to roll my rolling book bag. I decided to get him one for Christmas. He loves it! The color and size are perfect for him, although he's 20 months. He just started daycare, and its the perfect size to put his items in for the day. A lot of people compliment the bag, and think its very cool and adorable.

Read Best Reviews of Stephen Joseph Boys 2-7 Rolling Monkey Back Pack Here

We ordered this for our 2yo son, who loves it. It's not quite full-size, but it fits his lunchbox well. And he loves the wheels. Great product!

Want Stephen Joseph Boys 2-7 Rolling Monkey Back Pack Discount?

i do not like this rolling bag.. its so small.. .althought the material seems to be sturdy.. but my son is in day care and all his daily stuff does not fit on this little bag..

0 comments:

Post a Comment