Super Mario 14" Backpack Luigi Goomba Koopa

Super Mario 14' Backpack Luigi Goomba KoopaMy 4 year old son is nuts about Mario Brothers. I bought him a suffed Yoshi backpack, but it was more of a stuffed animal than a back pack (I could barely fit my smartphone in thereseriously). So now he just uses it (the Yoshi backpack) to cart around his little Mari Bros figureines. But this backpack here is exactly what I was looking for. He goes to his sitter during the day while I work, so this backpack is just right for toting around extra clothes, games, etc. It'll be great for when he starts school next year. Not too big, not too small, well made and well priced.

Backpack seem to be nice and cheap to be true but actually was better then I imagine my brother loved it

Buy Super Mario 14" Backpack Luigi Goomba Koopa Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment