Wenger 15.6-Inch Legacy Top-Load Triple Gusset Notebook Case

Wenger 15.6-Inch Legacy Top-Load Triple Gusset Notebook CaseI bought this to replace a Case Logic case for my 15.6-inch Toshiba laptop. The stitching on the old case began to unravel and the bag quickly started falling apart after four years of moderate use. My new Wenger SwissGear case isn't as large or as bulkly, but it holds nearly as much. It also seems to be made of stronger material and is better constructed. Time will tell if it lasts as long.

I thought I'd miss all the extra storage pouches and zippered pockets of my old case. However, I don't because I can now find everything faster and easier. I also discovered that having extra storage caused me to lug around many things that I never used.

The most important factor for me is being able to have room to carry everything I need to operate my laptop (mouse, power supply, ethernet cable, external hard drive, flash drives, etc.) and have an area in which to carry a notepad and extra papers.

Pros:

Made from sturdy material and solidly constructed

Laptop storage area is well padded on both sides and the bottom

Four separate storage areas with plenty of space for essential items and extras

Comfortably padded, adjustable carrying strap

Metal zipper pulls are easy to see and grasp

Attractive styling and appearance

Light, relatively compact and easy to carry

Cons:

Some of the interior storage pockets are too narrow and too deep

A single handle would be preferable to a double handle

Some pen holders on inside the front pocket would have been nice

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the Wenger SwissGear Legacy laptop case. It's an excellent choice for those who want a case that gives you the ability to carry around more than just the bare essentials.

After first 6 day west coast trip. Item worked as advertized.

TSA security accepted with out issue.

Handles comfortable and strong.

Zipper fobs very substantial and strong.

Back strap very convenient for mounting on handle of rolling bag.

Worth the $ spent.

Buy Wenger 15.6-Inch Legacy Top-Load Triple Gusset Notebook Case Now

I have used this laptop case for approximately one month now; it has performed to my expectations. As always I was hestitant to purchase over the web, not being able to see the product. I went to a local office supply store and could not find this bag but determined that I liked the triple gusset bags that they had available at a higher price. This bag has plenty of room to carry multiple files both personal and work related with room in the front to store the media, pens, mouse, etc.. If there is a downfall it would be that the strap is not removable nor is it adjustable, as an average size person (5'10") the bag fits perfect and is comfortable to carry; however, i could see this as a potential problem if i was much taller or much shorter. overall great bag though.

Read Best Reviews of Wenger 15.6-Inch Legacy Top-Load Triple Gusset Notebook Case Here

Received this bag today for my new Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" laptop. Because ALL of my luggage is Wenger I knew that this was a no brainer purchase, and I wasn't disappointed !

This is a TRIPLE gusseted case with plenty of storage from your key's, mobile phone etc. (see my photo's I've uploaded) and has a great amount of protection for my MacBook. I would HIGHLY recommend !

Want Wenger 15.6-Inch Legacy Top-Load Triple Gusset Notebook Case Discount?

After using this bag for 2 months I agree with the other reviews, this is a great bag for a 15.6" or smaller laptop. It's only 2.5 lbs so it's light but has plenty of compartments. I like the "CheckPoint" friendly option. The zippers are professional. Plenty of pockets. All around great bag.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment