Augusta Sportswear Shoulder Strap. 1314

Augusta Sportswear Shoulder Strap, WHITE, One Size. 1314The item is fine if you very carefuly read the discrption. I purchased this thinking it was the duffle bag as shown. It is ONLY the strap for the bag.It is a nice strap, however with out the bag very useless.

It's a simple strap. Not amazing, but a good deal for four bucks. My bag and strap get heavy use every day and are holding up reasonably well.

Buy Augusta Sportswear Shoulder Strap. 1314 Now

This strap compliments any gym bag, work bag, baby bag or everyday bag nicely. It's sheen, webbed look and the width of the strap doesn't bite into your shoulderno matter how much you're carrying.

Read Best Reviews of Augusta Sportswear Shoulder Strap. 1314 Here

This is the strap and the strap only... I ordered this thinking it was a bag! This is borderline false advertising!!!!

When I ordered this item I thought I was getting a cheap sports bag... The kind they use to sell at k-mart for $3... now I get it and it is just the strap for one :(

As I sholder stap I find this WAY OVER PRICED FOR WHAT I RECEIVED!

Want Augusta Sportswear Shoulder Strap. 1314 Discount?

Great gym bag. Perfect size for 1 pair of shoes, socks, shorts, and shirt. Also fits nicely in a locker. However, the picture shows a shoulder strap. Mine did not come with the strap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment