Danica Studio Large Laptop Sleeve, Astrid

Danica Studio Large Laptop Sleeve, AstridEven though this laptop sleeve measures 15 x 12 x 0.8 inches, my macbook pro (version 3.1) which measures 14.1 x 9.6 x 1.0 barely makes the cut. It's a challenge to zip up the sides. There is, however, a couple of inches to spare at the top of the bag.

I have to say, my expectations were a little higher. After all, this is just a basic sleeve for your laptop. It is nothing more than cotton cloth that has been coated with some sort of plastic (apparently to resist liquid) that zips up around your laptop to provide some protection and a handle to carry. If that's what you're looking for, that's what you'll get. I would appreciate a pocket to hold a pen and a small notebook or paperwork. You may be able to fit those things inside. Just be aware, that's not the intent of this design. If you're looking for a laptop bag or case, I think you'll find this lacking.

Save 72% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment