Port & Company Colorblock Cinch Pack Zippered Backpack. BG80

Port & Company Colorblock Cinch Pack, Orange/Black, One SizeMy team and I bought several of these bags for our event and has worked well. It is sturdy and great for the price.

Although I haven't actually used this sack yet, it is exactly what I was hoping for. It will be perfect for taking to the gym. Not too big, not too small. I like that it cinches up tight, to close, rather than a zipper or other type of fastener. Now to just get to the gym!

Buy Port & Company Colorblock Cinch Pack Zippered Backpack. BG80 Now

These were priced very low, but the shipping per item was high. Still they cost only $5 each with shipping. The pocket is deep so it has two good size storage areas. Thin and light fabric. Just what I needed,

Read Best Reviews of Port & Company Colorblock Cinch Pack Zippered Backpack. BG80 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment