I am very pleased with this backpack. The quality is excellent. It's very room. And the Scooby stuffed animal/coin holder that comes with it is huge. I thought for sure my son would not want that on his backpack, but he insisted we keep it on there. This is the only place on the Internet I could find this backpack, and it's perfect. It's cute, rugged and I expect it to last a loong time.
Scooby Doo Backpack Firefighter Scooby Bonus Scooby Doo 8 Inch Plush Coin Purse Keychain
Posted by
Unknown
on Wednesday, October 16, 2013
/
Labels:
backpacking food,
barbie backpack,
cycling backpacks,
star wars backpacks
I am very pleased with this backpack. The quality is excellent. It's very room. And the Scooby stuffed animal/coin holder that comes with it is huge. I thought for sure my son would not want that on his backpack, but he insisted we keep it on there. This is the only place on the Internet I could find this backpack, and it's perfect. It's cute, rugged and I expect it to last a loong time.

0 comments:
Post a Comment