Wenger Legacy 17" Laptop Sleeve (WA-7444-14F00)

Wenger Legacy 17' Laptop SleeveExtremely well made and easy to use. Lots of extra room for your mouse, paperwork, cords, etc. Would definitely purchase again.

I purchased this laptop bag about 18 months ago. Unfortunately, the zippers have already worn out and the bag has started to fray. I am now looking for a laptop bag from a different manufacturer.

Buy Wenger Legacy 17" Laptop Sleeve (WA-7444-14F00) Now

This is the best 17" laptop bag for those looking for a slim case but more than just a sleeve. Highly recommend it. I use a Acer 7741G in here and it fits snug but it works. My only gripe is that I don't like the logo button on the side.

Read Best Reviews of Wenger Legacy 17" Laptop Sleeve (WA-7444-14F00) Here

Fits a 17" MacBook Pro with enough room for charger and a few other things, books, checkbook, etc. Stylish and durable.

Want Wenger Legacy 17" Laptop Sleeve (WA-7444-14F00) Discount?

I am very pleased with this computer case. I searched around for awhile till I found one that has all the features and good looks as this one does.

Amazon's price was by far the best as well.

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment