The sleeve design is excellent and very detail oriented, for example the two way zipper has a little butterfly in it.The materials are good (the interior is very soft and the exterior is neoprene). The size is great for a 17' laptop (it even has a little more space).I needed something to protect my laptop when travelling, or just when not in use. It is exactly what I wanted. My computer is 17.3 and this sleeve is a perfect fit, not to big, and not too little.its a very nice case. it fits loosely and has room for other things like a folder for class. fabric is a good quality. all in all very niceI bought this to travel with without buying a full size case. It is very cute, light weight and fits my 17'' laptop.I bought this for my 17" MacBook and it was bigger than I thought, which wasn't bad because I can stick the charger in there too. I read previous reviews and I thought that the odor was like a "new car smell" that would eventually go away, but it didn't and I stopped using it.


0 comments:
Post a Comment