Case Logic UNS-111 11.6-Inch iPad2/iPad/Tablet/Netbook/Mac Book Air Sleeve (Dark Gray)

Case Logic UNS-111 11.6-Inch iPad2/iPad/Tablet/Netbook/Mac Book Air SleeveFirst I'd say that the case looks pretty much exactly like what is pictured. And guys, while I guess it technically is a floral design on the accent and liner, to me it just looks sort of abstract geometric pattern or maybe like pebbles. One nice feature is rather than just zipping across the top, the zipper actually goes almost around two sides (making an L shape), so its easy to slip your Air in and lay it in the sleeve rather than just drop or slide. The extra zipper on the front opens about 10 inches across and is about 7.25 inches deep, so it is good room to put a power cord and maybe a few other small things.

One thing that I didn't expect, especially after reading the other earlier reviews on here, was is that it doesn't fit the MacBook Air 11.6 inch quite as snug as I anticipated. While it fits snuggly across the width of the computer, there is more than an inch of space to the top zipper. So, depending on how you use it, I suppose the MacBook could shift around a little. However, holding it by the handles, or just putting it in your bag, it seems to mostly stay put. There is a little more padding than just a neoprene sleeve, so I feel pretty good about the case protecting my computer from minor bumps.

After getting my Air back in December, I spent a bit of time looking for a good case that would fit the MacBook Air properly. I've looked in brick and mortar stores, as well as other places online, and this is by far the best I've seen, both by form and for the price.

My wife just got her mac book air and was looking for a case for it and this one meets her specifications exactly:

* Very nicely designed case for the 11 inch mac book air.

* Small enough to fit easily into a backpack but large enough (and has sturdy handles) to carry around on its own.

* Offers a good deal of padding (more padding than I expected, considering that it's so small).

* Subtle, classy design you can't really see it in the Amazon image but there's a bit of a floral pattern running across the front of the case.

An all around good mac book air case and would probably work well with other similarly-sized laptops and netbooks.

Buy Case Logic UNS-111 11.6-Inch iPad2/iPad/Tablet/Netbook/Mac Book Air Sleeve (Dark Gray) Now

My husband gave me an I Pad for Christmas and because I already had a Kindle and a dedicated pocket in my bag for it, I did not know how to protect the I Pad. This bag comes with padding for protection without bulk.The fabric has a subtle pattern that makes it recognizable among the black and grey ballistic nylon bags that are so common these days. I have carried this bag inside briefcases and large purses and even tote bags. This is easy because it is only slightly larger than the electronics it protects. It has protected the IPad from assaults by a three year old grandchild, large dogs and a husband that does not notice that the back seat already has been occupied before throwing a suitcase in. This bag still looks like new despite its travels and I even make sure that the IPad is in it before I fall asleep. It is the best insurance for your electronic carry all/know all device!

Read Best Reviews of Case Logic UNS-111 11.6-Inch iPad2/iPad/Tablet/Netbook/Mac Book Air Sleeve (Dark Gray) Here

This is a great case. Very streamlined, yet it still has a zipper pocket to securely store discs, cords, papers or whatnot.

It is nice to put into a backpack or larger back because, unlike with hardcase covers, it doesn't take up a lot of room with a hard shell. It is snug too which is a good thing for maximum packing ability. The zipper pocket is not obvious, which is great; I feel fine keeping extra cash in this pocket for when we are on a trip and having coffee while checking our email.

The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because the fabric feels a little cheap, not enough to make me not love it, but I wish it felt less like a quilted tablecloth.

Want Case Logic UNS-111 11.6-Inch iPad2/iPad/Tablet/Netbook/Mac Book Air Sleeve (Dark Gray) Discount?

This is a nice padded case that I use for my Eee netbook (@ 10.5" wide). The netbook fits nicely with a little extra room for a mouse & the cords. There is a nice large storage pocket in the front of the case, so well hidden that you'd not notice it if it wasn't for the zipper pull tab. The pocket is not gusseted but provides a nice space for a mouse pad or some other thin item.

Some may not like the flower, rocks, or whatever it is design but it's unobtrusive and it's really not feminine or masculine. The fabric is woven polyester that should be durable and is a nice charcoal gray. The nylon zipper is fine; not a heavy duty model but should be fine for most people. The handles are the same polyester fabric as the case & have a stiffener in the inside. I like that they are meant to stay folded down when not in use; it makes it easy to pack this case inside luggage or a briefcase. The handles won't stick up and get in the way. The inside fabric is a lighter gray with the same flower, rock, whatever design in a larger scale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment