My son loves batman! He loves this bag. It is pretty large without being overly so for a younger kid. The picture is really cool with the design seeming to be sort of 3 D. My only problem was that our first one fell apart on the fancy picture part when I washed it on gentle cycle in cold water. I had to get another one, as my son loved it so much and was heartbroken (he is 6). I prefer a back pack that can endure the washer, but this one is great as long as you keep it clean another way.
Fast Forward Boys Sports School Padded Laptop Bag Backpack "Batman - The Dark Night Rises" 17 X 13
Posted by
Unknown
on Friday, November 15, 2013
/
Labels:
backpack diaper bags,
backpack with wheels,
jansport wheeled backpack,
ogio metro backpack
My son loves batman! He loves this bag. It is pretty large without being overly so for a younger kid. The picture is really cool with the design seeming to be sort of 3 D. My only problem was that our first one fell apart on the fancy picture part when I washed it on gentle cycle in cold water. I had to get another one, as my son loved it so much and was heartbroken (he is 6). I prefer a back pack that can endure the washer, but this one is great as long as you keep it clean another way.

0 comments:
Post a Comment