I spent so much time trying to find a laptop bag that is classy, functional, and robust and was so happy when I finally found this one. Such a great bag but I would only recommend it for people that have 13" laptops or smaller because if you have an extended life battery, that will take up more space
Knomo Oria Pebbled Leather Cross-Body Laptop Shopper (Battersea)
Posted by
Unknown
on Friday, November 8, 2013
/
Labels:
backpack vacuums,
recon backpack,
tennis backpacks,
the north face backpack
I spent so much time trying to find a laptop bag that is classy, functional, and robust and was so happy when I finally found this one. Such a great bag but I would only recommend it for people that have 13" laptops or smaller because if you have an extended life battery, that will take up more space

0 comments:
Post a Comment