I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy Tab, which is says it fits. However, my tablet is SWIMMING in this. I hate it. It's fine on the 10.2" side, but it's HUGE on the other dimension. It's a waste of money if you ask me. Plus, the neoprene material it's made from is so cheap compared to the other products on the market.
Laptop Tablet Sleeve w. Removable Strap Neoprene Case Fits Apple iPad (1st Generation) / Samsung Ga
Posted by
Unknown
on Saturday, November 16, 2013
/
Labels:
backpack bag,
marmot backpacks,
samsonite wheeled backpack,
trendy backpacks
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy Tab, which is says it fits. However, my tablet is SWIMMING in this. I hate it. It's fine on the 10.2" side, but it's HUGE on the other dimension. It's a waste of money if you ask me. Plus, the neoprene material it's made from is so cheap compared to the other products on the market.

0 comments:
Post a Comment