Lenovo Backpack for 15-Inch Laptops (57Y6457)

Lenovo Backpack for 15-Inch Laptopscheap and good been almost a year now..

works great no tears, just a little wear from being smacked around a bit

I've had this backpack for about 3 months since mid-June and while it was nice and comfortable, I realized I couldn't fit a lot of items into this bag. My daily commute to the office doesn't require much but at the time I wanted to get an inexpensive laptop backpack since I only had a Timbuktu messenger bag which I thought was starting to get heavy even after alternating time on each shoulder.

There's a slim compartment for a 15" laptop which fits fine and includes a little more room for a book or two (I wouldn't recommend keeping textbooks here). The next smaller compartment contains a holding area for pens and room for a few other little things like a CD-player (really showing my age now), camera, etc. The front-most zipper compartment is about a foot long, just enough for probably storing non-conventional sized documents (e.g. passports and pamphlets). The side pouches are too small for water bottles (although a 12oz can of soda is fine) so I just end up putting my keys into them. You can probably put your camera or snack bars in the pouch as well. There's a mesh lined compartment on the outside of the pouch but I haven't been able to figure out what would be suitable for storing here.

To conclude this review, I wouldn't consider this backup heavy-duty because the right shoulder strap has shown some visible tear; probably due to stress of weight. I got this backup at a deal of $17 shipped so I can't really complain for what I put it through.

Buy Lenovo Backpack for 15-Inch Laptops (57Y6457) Now

I got the bag for > $20 from Lenovo with one of their coupons. The bag quality seems to be good. There is the main compartment for the laptop and possibly a book or a few folders. The secondary compartment can fit a 2" binder and a text book. The third compartment isn't terribly big. Just same space to miscellaneous things.

Unfortunately, for me, the book bag is way too small. I suspect, for travel, this backpack would work great. However, avoid the bag if you are a student. The bag would work well for one, maybe two courses depending on the size of the books/binders.

I'll probably use the bag for my summer classes and the days I only have one class. However, on days where I have 3 classes, I'll have use a carrying case for the laptop.

Short: Bag appears to be good quality. Small in size. Probably not good for Students / people with many books/binders.

Read Best Reviews of Lenovo Backpack for 15-Inch Laptops (57Y6457) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment