Dakine Women's EQ Bag, 31-Liter, Meridian

Dakine Women's EQ Bag, 31-Liter, MeridianI bought this bag for weekend stay overs and light traveling. It is so roomy and stylish I take it everywhere. This is the most sturdy bag I've ever owned. In fact, it's prompted me to purchase other Dakine products, all of which not only match, but are all equally sturdy and well made. I recommend Dakine products to anyone who needs a sturdy bag for traveling, school, or just because.

I bought this bag for weekend trips to the Oregon Coast, and to stow some of my snow gear when I go skiing (boots, helmet, coat, etc.). It's HUGE. This bag could literally fit a small child inside. It's got room for everything you could need and probably a little room to spare! I love it. I am going to buy another one in the Medium size for the gym.

Buy Dakine Women's EQ Bag, 31-Liter, Meridian Now

Admittedly, I am not much of a reader of dimensions when it comes to buying products, SO, I was expecting this bag to be much smaller than it actually was.

This thing is HUGE!! I had bought it as a gym bag, but that is not what I will be using it for, I ordered another bag to serve that purpose.

Size aside, this thing is awesome! I use it for travel now, and it holds everything I need. The print is very cool (I ordered the houndstooth) and the bag is very well made. I haven't had it for all that long, but I expect it to hold up forever! The details are attractive, nothing looks kitschy, the strap is comfortable. Not much else you could ask for in a travel bag.

Read Best Reviews of Dakine Women's EQ Bag, 31-Liter, Meridian Here

I've had this bag for two years now and it's still in great condition. It's very durable and it's comfortable to carry around.

This bag is probably a bit big to use as a gym bag but it's great to use for travel and you can use it as a carry-on bag if you're flying. It's roomy and can actually hold a lot of stuff. I'm a girl with small clothes and small shoes so I can fit all of that in the bag. I could probably fit a week's worth of clothing in there, if not more. Perfect for camping as well.

When you're storing the bag, it can easily be flattened or folded without ruining the bag. It's not too stiff but can still maintain shape when the bag is packed.

Want Dakine Women's EQ Bag, 31-Liter, Meridian Discount?

My primary purpose for this bag is to take back and forth from the gym. I find that it holds the right amount of stuff inside for my needs. The print on the bag is really cool. Normally, I'm not a fan of animal print products, but the black on black zebra is funky but still tasteful. The addition of blue zipper pulls and blue logo make it stand out. The only thing I would change about this bag would be more pockets.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment