Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Black/Pink Backpack with Lunch Bag

Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Black/Pink Backpack with Lunch BagI bought this back pack for my boss 4 year old daughter who just graduated from preschool. My boss said she opened her gift and loved it. My boss was thankful cause she didnt have to buy her a backpack. I also filled the back pack up with kindergarten books I also purchased from amazon. Great Gift idea.

my daughter really love her school bag and this year she is attending school nice to know she love it

Buy Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Black/Pink Backpack with Lunch Bag Now

Medium sized backpack with a fairly large lunchbag. The lunchbag has a shoulder strap tucked inside. It feels well made with good material. The picture is clear. We haven't used it yet, so not sure how long it will hold up.

Read Best Reviews of Disney Fairies Tinkerbell Black/Pink Backpack with Lunch Bag Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment