Jeep Rebel 28" Exp Spinner

Jeep Rebel 28' Exp SpinnerThis suitcase completely fell apart on one trip across the country! It was brand new (I chose it based on color and style, not based on brand) and by the time I picked it up at baggage claim after flying from CA to NY the top handle was ripped off and the entire wheel structure/support had been ripped from the frame. I was completely shocked that it didn't even survive one leg of one trip. The airline wouldn't reimburse me because they said it had ripped on the seams. Huge disappointment! I had to buy a new suitcase just to get back to CA. Cheap, cheap stuff...Don't buy it!

I purchased the 28" JEEP Spinner suitcase for my Grandson. He is about to go off to college and drives a "JEEP". He really liked the gift! The suitcase has many useful compartments and has a rich look about it...a quality look!

Buy Jeep Rebel 28" Exp Spinner Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment