Cape Cod Leather Oversized Vaqueta Leather Backpack

Cape Cod Leather Oversized Vaqueta Leather BackpackI wanted a bag that would hold my gym stuff, lunch, and work items. It had to be a backpack, because of how heavy the items can get, but it had to be good-looking enough to meet clients with. This bag is great! It gets admiring glances from my friends. It is extremely huge, but it carries everything. It's sturdy enough to hold via the top strap, when I don't want to use the shoulder straps. There are so many pockets to make things within reach, for e.g. my waterbottle, agenda, and cell.

I actually bought this bag for my son who is a new dad. If he did not like it I would have grabbed it for myself. The item arrived before the scheduled date. The bag is soft with many compartments. It looks good! For all you new fathers out their that still want to look cool with a functional baby bag, this is it. For us who just need to have a functional cool bag, this is it!

Buy Cape Cod Leather Oversized Vaqueta Leather Backpack Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment