Case Logic SNS-15NAVY Student Laptop Shuttles (15", Navy)

Case Logic SNS-15NAVY Student Laptop ShuttlesFits my thick laptop with a 15.4" screen perfectly. Even has a little pouch for the power brick. The neoprene is so stretchy that even the brick fits. Perfect for those who dont want to lug around a heavy laptop case.

This is something that brought me comfortability. It is really helpful to carry my laptop in my regular backpack, since my laptop backpack is to heavy. It is cool because it has also where to store the charger, mouse, etc.

Buy Case Logic SNS-15NAVY Student Laptop Shuttles (15", Navy) Now

I have a toshiba Satllite with a screen of 15.4" and it's kind of big. It give it a lot of room ontop away from the zipper, about an extra inch but the sides fit kind of ok. My plug fits in there with plenty of room too. I'd recommend it for anyone, it's nice and really protects my laptop

Read Best Reviews of Case Logic SNS-15NAVY Student Laptop Shuttles (15", Navy) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment