CODi Sport-Pak Backpack, Black

CODi Sport-Pak Backpack, BlackSpacious, can hold a laptop and a tablet. Many compartments for sunglasses, power cords, keys, files, water bottles, etc.

Best value and highest quality at a fraction of Tumi cost.

I shopped around for a long time to find a good backpack for my 17" laptop before finally settling on the Codi Sport-pak. As I was transferring all of my accessories to my new backpack, I noticed the zippers were splitting apart. Fortunately, I was able to move the slider to base of the zipper to get it reseated again. I have not travelled with it yet, but I hope the zippers don't split apart in transit. I would recommend to Codi to use a better quality of zipper to match the rest of what appears to be a good product.

Buy CODi Sport-Pak Backpack, Black Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment