Cosmos ® Pink 2.4G RF optical wireless USB mouse for macbook 13" PRO AIR 11" DELL ACER SONY HP TOS

Cosmos ® Pink 2.4G RF optical wireless USB mouse for macbook 13' PRO AIR 11' DELL ACER SONY HP TOSHIBA and Black Neoprene Magic Mouse Bag with Cosmos Fastening Strapthe mouse is rather thin is pink with gray on the bottom, works great, the bag in which is stored the black color, I would have liked to have variety of colors for estuchito mouse, but I loved the rest .

I love it , it is great for travelling. The price includes the case which is really great to protect the mouse. And the mouse is

really easy to use, you don't even have to install any cd or software.

Buy Cosmos ® Pink 2.4G RF optical wireless USB mouse for macbook 13" PRO AIR 11" DELL ACER SONY HP TOS Now

I love my little pink mouse! It is cute and works great, no problems with it at all and the best part is it was super inexpensive! Double score!

Read Best Reviews of Cosmos ® Pink 2.4G RF optical wireless USB mouse for macbook 13" PRO AIR 11" DELL ACER SONY HP TOS Here

This is a very convenient item with the carrying case. I keep it clipped to my computer case all of the time. so it goes everywhere with me.

Want Cosmos ® Pink 2.4G RF optical wireless USB mouse for macbook 13" PRO AIR 11" DELL ACER SONY HP TOS Discount?

It doesn't work all the time. Very disappointed but it was cheap . I guess you get what you pay for.

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment