Dell Inspiron 1545 15.6 Inch Notebook Laptop CheckPoint Friendly Reinforced Hard Shell Backpack wit

Dell Inspiron 1545 15.6 Inch Notebook Laptop CheckPoint Friendly Reinforced Hard Shell Backpack with Internal Nylon Compartment Pockets Color Black / Red + NuVur ™ KeychainI wanted to buy a laptop backpack 'cause a just have bought a new laptop and I don't want it to get damaged, I really like this one, the only thing I don't like is it's size... I'm just 5' 4'' and look like a red turtle.... haha

This is a great laptop bag for the price. Flashy, sturdy, but not ready for outer space. The shell is a little soft, not a hard shell as it looks in photo, so at first I was a little disappointed. It was a gift, but after awhile and I saw my girlfriend using it on the road so to speak, I'd say the it is pretty tough for the money and barring a huge wreck, your laptop will be safe, secure and have protection. Cool compartments and lots of them. Also, it looks a little bulky from the photos, but that is a little deceiving. It is compact for what it can hold.

Buy Dell Inspiron 1545 15.6 Inch Notebook Laptop CheckPoint Friendly Reinforced Hard Shell Backpack wit Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment