Disney Jonas Brothers Backpack and Coin Purse

Disney Jonas Brothers Backpack and Coin PurseI'm a 17 year old guy who bought this backpack as a present for my baby sister(well, she's 9 but yeah). The price was excellent (around six dollars)which was the main reason I bought this.

As for the backpack itself, it is pretty good. I thought it would be a cheap sort of plastic thing that would only last a few months but I was wrong. The fabric it is made out of is quite thick and durable which is good since the rainy season is upon us. I'm confident that her little books and homework will be kept safe and dry.

Another thing I liked was the fast shipping and the smell of the backpack. Yes, I said smell. It may be weird but I immeadiately noticed that good new backpack smell which reassured me that it wasn't used or tampered with in any way. Another little feature that my sister liked was the "purse" thingy. It's not really a purse; it's more like a little girl wallet thing but she thought it was cool.

Overall, little girls will like this and it makes a nice gift. My sister liked it so much that she is actually saving it for a "special occassion" or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment