Herschel Supply Co. Heritage

Herschel Supply Co. Heritage, Purple, One SizeAmazing backpack. I was a bit nervous about buying from a random seller instead of Herschel itself but I don't regret it. I received the bag 3 days earlier than expected (which was great). Moreover, it was cheaper than buying it from the actual website.

This backpack is a decent size. Most of all I love the little sleeve for my laptop. I never realized how horrible my old backpack was compared to this one. Very comfortable, I'm able to walk all over campus carrying my essentials (including my laptop) without dying of back pains (over exaggeration but you get the idea).

I am very happy with my purchase!

This is a nice solid backpack. Feels american made although it is not and that's the only disappointment I have with this bag. Otherwise I'm glad I purchased it and look forward to all the adventures this backpack will accompany me on.

Buy Herschel Supply Co. Heritage Now

My daughter finally retired the backpack she has used through two years of highschool and her first year at Princeton. She was looking for an extra good quality backpack since she really uses the ones she has. This is exceptional quality and is very beautiful!

Read Best Reviews of Herschel Supply Co. Heritage Here

I get compliments all the time because this backpack is not only aesthetically pleasing but also very comfortable. I'm a dental student so this back pack has to withstand a lot of books and a lot of traveling. I'm very pleased with this purchase! If you're looking for a vibrant backpack that is also durable, look no further because Herschel is the way to go!

Want Herschel Supply Co. Heritage Discount?

This is by far the best pack I've owned. It fits my laptop and several books comfortably. Distributes the weight well and keeps your back from tiring easily. Made from quality materials. You will not be disappointed!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment