Lug Sprout Carry-All Laptop Bag

Lug - Sprout Carry-All Bag in Sunset OrangeThis bag is huge! I'm 5'3" and it's about the size of my torso. It seems larger than it's 16"x13" dimensions, I anticipated something bigger than a legal size portfolio but not this large. I don't think it's practical for commuting but as an overnight or weekend bag it would be excellent. Lug bags are overall well-made, well thought out and water-repellant; this one is no different. If you want to carry a laptop, some documents, a change of clothes (or maybe even two) and some toiletries this will be a tremendous asset; you'll finally be able to keep everything in one bag while keeping pocketbook contents in the smaller front and side pockets. If you frequently go on short trips that require you to still be productive consider this bag. For going back and forth everyday it's just too much.

I've tried several cases from Tumi, Samsonite, Lodis, even Filson. This bag offers the convenience of a backpack, messenger or shoulder bag. I love the fact that the outer pockets (except 1) are magnetic closures. The two small outer pockets towards the top are perfect for bus passes and mobile devices. Working in IT I carry my fair share of devices and it handles the weight well.

The quick zip main compartment that holds the laptop(s) is great for travel and I've been able to open completely for airport security checks. I have several co-workers that have purchased the same bag after seeing mine. It's a balanced, well engineered bag.

Buy Lug Sprout Carry-All Laptop Bag Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment