Microsoft 17-Inch MT Laptop Messenger Bag (Black) (39008)

Microsoft 17-Inch MT Laptop Messenger BagGot this as a gift for Christmas. It's a stylish, lightweight bag for day use. Just enough room for notebook, mouse, power brick and a book or magazines.

Also carries your MP3 player and earbuds in the sleeve. Comfortable handles and straps. All seem to be of good quality in stitching and manufacture.

Laptop sleeve is a little awkward for initial fitting, but is nice to have one so snug with little movement of the laptop inside.

I recently got this bag for a 17" laptop. The bag itself seems well constructed and easily holds all of the misc items and accessories for my laptop.

Unfortunately, I have one complaint, and it's fairly large, in my opinion. The friction lock on the strap is garbage. The strap itself is fine, and seems to be of reasonable quality. However, it is essentially non-adjustable. The strap will shorten, but as soon as you let the bag weight settle on it, it will slip back to the fully extended length. This is with a 17" laptop and cords, but not much else. The problem (I think) is that the bar in the friction lock is extremely thin and it does not provide enough grab to keep the strap from slipping. The strap itself is fairly long, so this causes the bag to hang very low and somewhat awkwardly.

Buy Microsoft 17-Inch MT Laptop Messenger Bag (Black) (39008) Now

I have a 17" laptop and this bag is great. Has so many pockets and the strap is very comfortable. Great buy!

Read Best Reviews of Microsoft 17-Inch MT Laptop Messenger Bag (Black) (39008) Here

My use: I bought this hoping madly it would fit my new hpdv7 17.3" laptop it does (yay!) just barely and you have to mess around with the "perfect fit" padding a bit, but the just-barely-fit makes it very secure. I did have to pull out my wireless mouse USB even though it's one of the tiny ones but I feel I could have left it in and just wiggled the thing down. Oodles of pockets mean I can designate one for the USB anyway and not lose it, so I'm fine with that.

Space: Space after laptop, I'd say I could fit in a medium thickness notebook in front, a slimmer one behind, plenty of pockets for cell phone, wallet, chapstick, pens, reading book, etc. with my mouse and laptop battery/cord into the pockets. Unless you have flat fans, I don't think a cooling pad would fit in with the larger laptops secure (mine won't).

Construction: There are 4 or so main materials. I like the stuff covering the top handle and shoulder padding it seems functionally tougher. Grey material looks great and looks to last well. The red material looks cheapish on the outside pockets when you open the front flap for pencils, credit cards, slim wallets, change but layered over the padding inside it looks much more durable and much better-built. Side pocket zips open to become a water bottle holder so your convenient pocket doesn't try to snag open every drawer you walk past.

Look: Overall, a very stylish and sturdy bag. I can see the buckle mentioned by a lot of reviewers looks like it will slip with use, but I've had that happen with other bags and it just seems to turn and need turned back after lots of heavy use. Look is quality and nice, unless you leave it lying open with the cheapish-looking red pockets (it's the type of material you'd make a thin lightly water-resistant raincoat out of). The zipper pulls, tags and mp3 player slot again all look quality and styled well.

Time will tell how it holds up to use and abuse, but for now I'm happy to have something functional, stylish, and handy.

Want Microsoft 17-Inch MT Laptop Messenger Bag (Black) (39008) Discount?

Bags is well constructed and is pretty easy on the eyes. Have been using this thing non-stop since I got it and it's a trooper. This product suits my needs and situations perfectly and I'm sure it will suit yours too.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment