Mobile Edge Komen Paris Backpack- 16-Inch PC/17-Inch MacBook Pro

Mobile Edge Komen Paris Backpack- 16-Inch PC/17-Inch MacBook ProI was (and still am) looking for a stylish, sleek, leather laptop bag that I can wear as a backpack since I take the bus and walk to work. I find that over the shoulder bags tend to put to much strain on just one shoulder, so am opting for a business type backpack. From the picture this bag looks sleek and stylish. When I actually got it, its huge! It's clunky, forget about getting anything out of it quickly, like money, wallet, phone, id...anything. There are no exterior (quick to access) pockets. This means you have to actually take it off, turn it around, undo the outside clasp, then open the akward, tall pockets in the bag, while making sure nothing else falls out. Simply put, I hate it! This bag might be what other people are looking for, but for me it's simply too big and cumbersome. On top of everything else, the backpack straps are connected to the bag with metal loops on an extended flap. This causes the bag to hang away from your back. If you're ever on the bus, busy city streets, or busy conference centers, you will definitely be hitting people with this bag. To recap...I hate it!

When I purchased this backpack for my laptop, I was unsure whether it would accommodate my lap top. The dimensions on the page said that it would fit up to a 15" screen lap top. Well I have Dell Inspiron with a 17" screen, and it fits. It is snug, but it works. It has three separate compartments; for your laptop, files and miscellaneous items, and all of you adaptors and things that you use along with your computer. There is also a make-up bag attached also. The bag appears to be sewn together well. The straps are comfortable and the pink and black is so cute. Overall, I have no complaints. I love it.

Buy Mobile Edge Komen Paris Backpack- 16-Inch PC/17-Inch MacBook Pro Now

I like the look of this but it was huge!! I showed it to my friend and she thought it was a backpack with wheels. The design is very attractive but too big. I had to return it.

Read Best Reviews of Mobile Edge Komen Paris Backpack- 16-Inch PC/17-Inch MacBook Pro Here

Shipping was fast and traceable online. Bought this product for my girlfriend and she loves it. She had always complained about her shoulders when carrying her notebook computer because of the weight. This backpack has many compartments and lots of padding. Plenty room for all her books, pens and cell phone along with computer parts. I highly recommend this product and it was a pleasure buying from pc connection thru amazon.com.

Want Mobile Edge Komen Paris Backpack- 16-Inch PC/17-Inch MacBook Pro Discount?

I'm a longtime laptop user, and I've never had a bag that was so roomy and stylish. Its also very comfortable to wear on your back, which many laptop bags are not. Its also very durable and well constructed. I have a macbook, and it fits nicely and protects the computer very well.

And it LOOKS good :)

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment