Mojo 8 Bit Digital Backpack

Mojo Digital BackpackI bought the backpack coz my 7 yr old boy likes the design. The quality looks good except the magnet for the phone pocket on the strap fell off after the first day of use. That's why I give 4 stars instead of 5.

I just received this backpack in the mail yesterday, so I haven't used it much yet, but so far I like it a lot and it seems to be a good quality backpack. It appears to be pretty sturdy without being bulky, and I think it will be pretty durable. The straps are nicely padded, there's a little pocket on one of the straps with a magnetic closure, the side mesh pockets are good for bottled drinks, keys, phone, etc. It does also have the second pocket with the organizer spaces in it, which is nice too. I would also say that the photos accurately represent the product. All around a good backpack so far!

Buy Mojo 8 Bit Digital Backpack Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment