Mountain Hardwear WandrinTM 28 Daypack

Mountain Hardwear WandrinTM 28 DaypackWe were shopping for what I will call a weekend backpack for my 12-year-old son. Kittery Trading Post had several styles available, but this one caught our attention because the frame is perfect for him (size small), and the Mountain Hardwear label means I could count on sturdy, reliable construction. He liked this design over the top-loading "stuff sack" design because he wanted to be able to insert a water bib with a tube into a pouch. So the multiple compartments appealed to my son. What I didn't like was the price $145. Ouch. So I whipped out my iPhone and read the QR code. I then did a quick Amazon search (right in the store) and this one came up in the results . Free shipping from BigSkyCountry and the price was right $86.77. Don't pay too much! Wait, and the price will come down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment