Neoprene Laptop Bag Notebook Sleeve 10.2"

Neoprene Laptop Bag Notebook Sleeve 10.2'When this came in the mail, my wife laughed at me. Then I laughed at me. It looks like a giant diaper and couldn't be less stylish. I looked into returning it, but it would have cost me more than the product itself to do so, hence I kept it.

It's OK. It does the trick, and it fits my 10.1" Netbook, an ASUS EEE PC.

The velcro is pretty solid, but honestly, spend a few bucks more and get something with a pocket or at least a divider. This is just a sac made out of puffy material.

I purchased this sleeve to keep my Asus Eee PC Netbook from getting scratched while on a trip. It does what I wanted it to do so I gave it four stars, but I really didn't think this purchase through very much.

The sleeve did the job of keeping the netbook's glossy cover from getting scratched while in my carry-on bag and while in the room safe. But that's all that fits in the sleeve--it doesn't really allow room for anything else. The power cord didn't fit in there with it, and there is no room for anything else like a portable mouse either. If you do try to shove something else in there with the netbook, I suspect it would probably scratch your netbook and/or also put so much added pressure on the velcro that it would not close.

Bottom line: if you only want to make sure your netbook doesn't get scratched (by keeping it completely encased by itself without the power cord or other accessories), this is a great choice. If you are expecting something along the lines of a laptop bag that you can carry everything in, you will be disappointed.

Buy Neoprene Laptop Bag Notebook Sleeve 10.2" Now

As described. HP 12000 Mini fits fine. Timely delivery. Very satisfied with purchase!

Read Best Reviews of Neoprene Laptop Bag Notebook Sleeve 10.2" Here

The sleeve came on time and in the new condition as listed. It fit's my Acer netbook just fine. I can slide the netbook in it's sleeve and stash it in my breifcase and carry around w/ me. Great!

Want Neoprene Laptop Bag Notebook Sleeve 10.2" Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment