Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Yoshi Plush Backpack (18 Inch)

Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Yoshi Plush BackpackMy kid loves these backpacks! Can't fit much into them but he still plays with them like they're stuffed animals.

I bought this for my son ... knowing it was a mini pack but didn't realize the inner pocket is only big enough for a walk-man ... but heck ...he loves it and wears it almost everyday ... happy boy = happy mom

Buy Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Yoshi Plush Backpack (18 Inch) Now

Recieved quickly and as described (new). There isn't much space in it (can fit an ipod, small coin purse and cell phone). But very durable and very cute.

Read Best Reviews of Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Yoshi Plush Backpack (18 Inch) Here

I love this bag. Totally cuddly and cute but he's so stuffed, there is barely any room at all in him. I managed to shove my cell and my iPod in there... and that's all. He's cute but don't expect him to hold a lot of your junk.

Want Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Yoshi Plush Backpack (18 Inch) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment