Ogio Rebel Laptop/Tablet Backpack

Ogio Rebel Laptop/Tablet BackpackThis bag is PERFECT! I read some reviews that said there wasn't enough padding on the bottom. If you have $3000 worth of tech gear in a bag, then DON'T THROW IT DOWN on the ground like some kind of child. There is definitely ample padding. Great room space to lug extra files and manuals (sorry kids, I'm no student, an old working professional). Lots of great stash pockets for the little things in life. This bag brings back that relaxed carefree feeling of being a kid, it helps ward off that whole "I'm an adult now" vibe. LOVE IT!!!!!

I needed something to put my laptop in while I biked to work and It did the job along with holding lots of other things! also it looks like an easter egg!

Buy Ogio Rebel Laptop/Tablet Backpack Now

it was a graduation gift....he knew exactly what he wanted...so it was a very easy choice for me....timely delivery too.

Read Best Reviews of Ogio Rebel Laptop/Tablet Backpack Here

Backpack is pretty nice.

It is a little basic, with only a few different comparments/pockets.

The price was good and the Ogio backpack looks pretty sharp.

Want Ogio Rebel Laptop/Tablet Backpack Discount?

One of the best backpack i have had so far. It fits my tablet and laptop with no issues and keeps them protected.

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment