PUMA Men's Teamsport Formation 20 Inch Duffel Bag

PUMA Men's Teamsport Formation 20 Inch Duffel Bag, Navy, One SizeIs a fathers day gift, was disappointed in the material. By the looks of the photo I thought it would've been made out of a stronger, stiffer and thicker material. But it was thin and flimsy. Looks better stuffed to the max I guess. I do like the shoe compartment so u don't get clothes dirty and I'm sure it helps with smell especially with the vents. The shoulder straps padding is nice. Overall, being this bag was less then 1.00 cheaper then the MRSP price I think next time I will go out in person and do my shopping to get a better look at what I am buying and get a better deal. I found the same product on other websites afterwards for less and I know in stores they have sales that would be even cheaper, especially when u save on shipping.

BEST DUFFEL BAG EVER HAD, well it has 4 compartments 1 for shoes so your clothes will not get dirty,then one for clothes(the big main one), the other end of the bag(which is the opposite side of the shoes compartment) has a medium size compartment for phones protein bars accessory and whatever you want,the last one is actually inside the main one its about a pouch size perfect for storing your wallet while your working out i cannot be anymore pleased with my purchase i highly highly recommend this more then worth it! love it!

Buy PUMA Men's Teamsport Formation 20 Inch Duffel Bag Now

This bag is the right size if you work out at a gym. I fit a full change of clothes and a set of sandals with plenty of room for other items. For the price, this bag is well made. I have not had any issues with the zippers or the bag itself. If you are looking for a straight gym bag, this is it. You will not be disappointed, for it does the job.

Read Best Reviews of PUMA Men's Teamsport Formation 20 Inch Duffel Bag Here

Use it daily, great small gym bag. It fits everything that I need with room to spare for work documents, lunch, ect. I use side pocket for toiletries and the built-in shoe bag is a nice feature that keeps your sneakers separate from your clothes. This duffel bag is not bulky and it's very functional.

Want PUMA Men's Teamsport Formation 20 Inch Duffel Bag Discount?

Great size back for not too much stuff to be used when going to the gym. I would recommend it a great size for running around from work to the gym.

0 comments:

Post a Comment