Simms Dry Creek Roll-Top Backpack

Simms Dry Creek Roll-Top BackpackWhile this bag is not "huge", It can fit waders, wading boots, flyboxes, reels and two rod cases on the sides.

It is a great bag and well worth the money. Works well as back pack. I just used it for my only bag on a trip to a remote fishing river in Alaska and it held up great.

I had the smaller version that was stolen and replaced it with this upgrade. These are very slick back packs for traveling to any fishing destination and keeping in a boat or riverside.

Buy Simms Dry Creek Roll-Top Backpack Now

I had the smaller back pack they make and it was a bit too small. Ordered this larger dry bag and i am very very pleased. I have many friends with various types of dry bags and i think this is the best.

Read Best Reviews of Simms Dry Creek Roll-Top Backpack Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment