Slappa Stovepipe 18-Inch Backpack for Laptop - Black/Red (SL-BP-STVP-1801)

Slappa Stovepipe 18-Inch Backpack for Laptop - Black/RedI was very disappointed when I received this bag:

-It is supposed to fit 18" laptops but my G73SW, which is labeled a 17 incher, only fits about three quarters into the laptop pocket.

-The construction seems amateurish, at best. There are lots of loose threads, parts of the red vinyl that are rubbing off and note that I have only owned this bag for a a month and half, and have used it very intermittently.

-The top flap design is impractical and does not feel safe to bring my laptop out in this bag when it is raining even lightly.

-The straps are severely uncomfortable to wear and difficult to put on.

-Weight distribution feels off. I do not see myself carrying this bag over an extended period of time or walking a long distance.

I regret this purchase.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment