Stephen Joseph Boys 2-7 Boy's Go-go Bag

Stephen Joseph Boys 2-7 Boy's Go-go Bag, Shark, One SizeThe best thing about this backpack is that it doesnt have a character from disney on it. Or from nickelodeon. It's a cute, vinyl back pack. with sharks. There arent any extras, like compartments or side or outer pockets.

It's on the smaller side and was perfect for my 4 year old.

I got this bag for my son for daycare. Every day we have to bring clothes, lunch, blanket, etc. This bag holds it all. He is only 1 years old so of course for now I still have to carry it. He's too small but probably next year it will be a better size for him. It is easy to wipe out and keep clean (his lunch spilled once) which is a big plus for me.

I picked it because it doesn't have characters on it. He's too small to like a certain character that much anyway and if I picked one he does like he'd grow out of that character by next year and not like the bag anymore.

Buy Stephen Joseph Boys 2-7 Boy's Go-go Bag Now

Fairly sturdy. My son loves it and uses it constantly. Fairly large too. Glad I purchased it. Better zippers then other items I've seen.

Read Best Reviews of Stephen Joseph Boys 2-7 Boy's Go-go Bag Here

My daughter loves it -perfect size for toddler/pre school child for air line travel. Straps are adjustable which was a requirement for me.

Want Stephen Joseph Boys 2-7 Boy's Go-go Bag Discount?

This is our 2nd Steven Joseph bag and we love them. My grandson just outgrew the design on his first one and is now interested in sharks. This bag is so cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment